IM MOVING OUT?!?! Kitchen Haul Part 1:

Hey Daintys,

As most of you know I am moving out! However we are 6 months down the line from having our offer accepted and still not moved!!!! This as you can imagine has been super stressful and a roller-coaster ride.
Not only that but its been probably one of the worst things for myself... especially due to the shopping side. I have bought so much stuff and we no longer have a living room as it has been engulfed by home ware, décor and furniture.

I decided that since we haven't been moving anywhere fast that I would film some home hauls/mini moving vlog before I box and tape all of it away. WARNING There is tonnes of stuff!

So last week I filmed Kitchen Haul Part 1 which is now ready to view on my channel;




Please let me know what you think as I have Part 2 on the go! I will hopefully keep up this Youtube malarkey..... as long as you all like my videos ;)

Much Love,
xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Moving out takes a lot of work. Package Is tiring. I am hoping your new place is as amazing as this one. The video is fasantic. Keep us posted.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does, but it was definitely worth it. x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.