Make-Up ; DUPE ALERT!

Hey Guys,


I'm Back and this time I'm bringing you a DUPE ALERT! Yes thats right I'm about to give you the low down!


MakeUp Revolution Rebel with a Cause(Left) M.A.C Rebel (Right)

So as those who know me might be aware I have an obsession with makeup, which obviously makes and unhealthy bank account.
So when I found this dupe I was overmoon + super excited to share with you guys.
Basically I purchased the M.A.C Rebel Lipstick but was completely shocked when I found that I already owned an exact Dupe and literally for a complete fraction of the cost....

I paid £15.50 for M.A.C 'Rebel' which despite it being pricey as M.A.C is I ADORE this shade and class it as my holy grail for going out, but when I picked up MakeUp Revolutions 'Rebel with Cause' for only £1 I was super shocked that these are so alike its uncanny.
























I love Makeup Revolution, their products are great and their prices are even better! After using the 'Rebel with Cause' for quiet some time I decided that since this shade was one of my all time favorites, I wanted to opt for a more high-end product of a similar shade. With that I decided to buy the Rebel by M.A.C although I love this lipstick, However I'm afraid that it is exactly the same as the makeup revolution , for shade, texture and pay off. The only difference being the price tag.
So if you are looking for a cheap option this is definitely it.
Swatches Below;
























Much Love,



xo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.