THE PERFECT LIP...



Since I had a lovely few hours of writers block the extensive cups of tea helped to quench my thirst, however I happened to notice that my lips haven't been given the right treatment!
So with the winter upon us, I thought I would put together a quick and easy post on how to keep your lips in great condition throughout the winter!


DISCLAIMER; I do not stick to this routine like I should, nor am I great at sticking to one routine. But in my times of need this has most definitely worked for me. I've found that it does help to improve dry and chapped lips, over the course of the day.




























First things first, preparation.; Buying the essential products;

1- the Lush Lip Scrubs(buy here) I currently own two, in the flavours 'bubblegum' and 'popcorn'. I must say I Vouch for Bubblegum over Popcorn....

2-EOS Lip Balm (buy here) I do own an aray of these but my top 3 at the moment are; 

Holiday 2014 Limited Edition Lip Balm 3-Pack Inspired by Rachel Roy -Buy HereOrange Blossom, Aloha Hawaii Strawberry Kiwi, and St. Barth's Sunrise Pink Grapefruit. 


Now onto the process;
Step one; Using the Lush Lip Scrub take a small dab of the scrub, place it on my lips and scrub gently in circular motions. I tend to use the scrub every other day during the winter months. I wouldn't over use this product but it seems to work well on that timescale.
After scrubbing my lips I then move onto the EOS Lip Balms. As I said I do own a  I have few different flavours of these fruity bunch, but if I had to choose a favourite I would go for the Aloha Hawaii Strawberry Kiwi.
 .  Just an extra note (Not only is EOS Lip Balms paraben and petroleum free, but it is 100% natural ingredients)  Great Huh!
  Just sweep this across your lips and you're good to go!



Its as simple as 1 ... 2 ... Done ;)
After these  simple steps my lips are left feeling silky smooth.






Much Love,

xo




No comments:

Powered by Blogger.