April Favorites 2016!

Hey Daintys!

So after the long, hard debate I decided its time for April Favourites. I have only ever done a couple of 'Favoutrite Posts' in which have been removed just due to me being unhappy with the content! However I'm back and this time these are April Favourites for 2016!


One of my current favourite palettes is the Urban Decay: 15th Anniversary Palette (1). This is an older palette but I am loving it. Its sleek mirror box and showtime/stage themed shadows are super versitle! Unfortunately this is no longer on sale, however can sometimes be found on ebay or other resale sites. I Believe it priced around £38-£43.

 Another palette I am loving is  the Urban Decay: Vice 4 (2).If you want to see my review on the Urban Decay: Vice 4 Palette- check out here.
Both these palettes are super pigmented and can be layered, blended and buffed out to create lighter or darker tones. This palette is priced arond £43 but with a little discount I bagged this Palette for £37.84!

Moving on to (3) Benefit High Beam, this is a product which is ranted and raved about constantly and to be honest I can see why. I wouldn't say its my ultimate Highlighter but its definitely in the top and with spring here and summer approaching it hopped its way into my April Favourites! I am currently using the 4ml which is priced around £5 at boot for the 15ml its £19.50.
Next (4), I am currently loving the M.A.C Mineralize SkinFinish in Soft and Gentle. This Highlighter is so beautiful! It glides on softly and really works well and its such a beautiful highlighter, this is such a soft golden highlighter which complements most features. This looks gorgeous used on the tip of the nose, cupids bow and brow bone also. This is definitely worth saving up to purchase! This is priced at £24 on M.A.C Cosmetics.

Moving on to number (5) the Rose Gold Lipsticks from Makeup Revolution! I am loving this collection, these are the perfect mix of shades to cover a variety of occasions such as day, night, evening. I am especially loving the 'Chauffeur' and 'Diamond Life'. These are £3 each so £15 for all 5 in the collection.
Number (6) 'The Viper' by Makeup Revolution: I love this mascara. I use this on a daily basis and have been for a long while. This mascara has a wand shaped like a cobra head, hence the name 'The Viper' this is one of my holy grail mascaras and at the price of £3 you cannot go wrong! 
(7) Ciate London- Olivia Palermo: The Cheekbone Cheat Duo. This Blusher and Bronzer duo is super cute! The packaging is elegant and sleek. In gold casing with a leather look lid. This Duo works wonderfully on the creating a luscious contour and rosy cheeks. I have my due in the shade Bluff Point. This is lightweight, Demi-Matte and Bamboo enriched for oil control! This has just hit some of my local superdrugs for £25 however being a bargain hunter I picked this up for £5 in TK:Max!

(8) Another steal from TK:Max I believe I purchased this Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm in 'Shameless' for £1.99/£2.99 these are around £7.99 from superdrug. I adore this shade I love creating an ombre lip using this and the Makeup Revolution Intense Lip Lacquer (This is a bright purple shade which unfortunately has no shade name).
(9) & (10) I am loving the MUA Luxe Highlighter and Bronzer Sticks! These are super cheap and budget friendly but they work amazingly! I have been using the Highlighter consistently, it goes on super smooth and can be used bold or blended out to be more subtle!




So that's my April Favourites! Let me know what you all think!
Are any of these in your favourites?
Thanks for reading,
Much Love.



xo



Ps- All images used are my own images these are not to be used copied ot stolen! Please contact me at missdaintyk@gmail.com if you in interested in using any.
Copyright © Miss Dainty K 2016 

4 comments:

  1. I love Makeup Revolution products as well, and MAC's Soft and Gentle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love Makeup Revolution, so cheap and great products. I'm in love with soft and gentle its such a beautiful highlighter! x

      Delete
  2. The 15th Anniversary palette was the last UD palette I bought :(. I used to collect all the BOS but when L'oreal bought the company I stopped. I miss the feeling of buying pretty UD palette so much but it's probably better for my bank account haha!

    Jess
    Philocalist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Aww no :( I can't help it, I don't own many UD palettes but some are way to beautiful to pass up! I agree my bank hate UD but I've seen the latest Alice in Wonderland Palette is coming out!! ITS BEAUTIFUL!

      Ellysia x

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.