The Hair Experts! GREY HAIR COVERAGE!

Hey Daintys,

As some of you may or may not know 'Hair Experts' have launched their new root touch up line!
This super efficient product has been sent to me by the lovely Sophie at Media Hubb!



I'm here just to give you the down low and my views on this product. I myself have dark hair and it runs in my family. I currently have no grey hairs but have dyed my hair. I Have used this touch up a couple of times between dyes. However I decided to give this product a whirl on my mums hair....Grey Hairs Alert!

This image is before I used any of the root touch up.



In terms of the product this little compact looks a lot like an eyeshadow. You receive a brush to applicate the product with and then you can apply straight to the roots. This product can be layered to make the pigmentation darker, your final look will depend on the depth of colour you use. This powder makes the hair look fuller and it did not streak or run out when it rained!


The product has been made to covers grey or dark regrowth between hair colour or highlights. Its small and compact meaning you can touch up on the go and keep it close by in your handbag.

The Hair Experts has been designed to help you quickly and simply cover grey and dark roots. Touch up your roots just like you touch up your make up, on dry, styled hair at home or on the go. 
These little compacts are quick and easy to use and can be reapplied if necessary. 

When using this product, use the after you have finished drying or styling your hair. take the brush and start with a little bit of product, use the brush and pull your hair tight in a downwards motion to apply the pigment. As I said before you can build the colour up and achieve various shades and tones. 

This little compact comes with super cute duel ended brush, with a petite fluffy side and a large structured side. SUPER HANDY!

The first image is before I applied the root touch up as you can see the light and grey hairs are evident! moving on to the image below is after I have applied to root touch up:
As you can see this product definitely does the job, this last nearly all day and even when its raining. You may need to top up a little if it has been raining, simply to achieve the dark pigmentation. If that is what you are aiming for.
This product comes in the shades: Blonde, Warm Blonde, Cool Blonde, Red, Light Brown, Medium Brown, Dark Brown and Black.
These retail at £9.99 in Boots and can be found here



Overall I would say these are a great addition to many peoples handbags a perfect selection of shades hopefully a shade to suit all! These will be great for those in between dyes and great for those who struggle covering grey hairs!
Packaging I would say 7/10 its a simplistic packaging a sleek black casing with 'The Hair Experts' logo on the front.,
I would give the formulas 9/10 and the colours 9/10.
Formula is a powder and it fits and does as it says the colours I have are Medium Brown and Dark Brown. As for the other shades available I'm not sure how they look.
Overall 8/10 for this nifty little compact. I would definitely recommend!


Thanks for Reading,
Much Love,
xoxo




Ps. Ingredients in this product are as follows:
Ingredients
Mica, Talc, Magnesium Stearate, Paraffinum liquidum, Ethylhexyl palmitate, Polybutene, Dimethicone, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium dioxide(CI77891), Red Iron Oxide(CI77491), Yellow Iron Oxide(CI77492),Black Iron Oxide(CI77499), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE(CI 77510)

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a great product, your mum's hair definitely looks better afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is :) Im hosting a giveaway to win one of the compacts: http://www.missdaintyk.com/2016/04/missdaintyksgiveaway.html
      and yes it sure does! x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a lovely product. My mum would love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great and dose definitely do the job x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this looks amazing! I genuinely didn't expect it to work this well x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.