How I Organise Blogging....


When Blogging there are many things to consider, such as what topics to write about, who your audience are, will it be a long or short post etc. Each post consists of a diffrent amount of time, effort and thought process.
This for me is why you must be somewhat organised. Don't get me wrong I'm like any other blogger, one day I'll write for hours with no planning, other I'll spend hours planning and write one post.
But my best work often comes from my planning.


In order to organise my blogging I have a blogging journal. This helps me to see what posts are due, what ideas I've come up with but haven't expanded on and it allows me to move posts and plan weeks in advance if necessary.


This is a double page spread of my journal.
I adore this little book and find the little boxes super handy for individual sections to my work.
I find that with plain notepads I have a tendency to blab and not settle for  a main focus, where as with this journal the organisation is half done for me. Making things a lot more simple and speedy for myself.







 This is a page which I have used (Same as the left page on image above).
With this page I have been a little less organised and it is more of a jumble this is simply the restart to my blogging since I left the world of blogging over a year ago due to hard times in life.... BUT NOW I'M BACK!
After my time away I came to read amazing blogs and came up with many Ideas, I even noted some down and wrote some out but never really pushed myself enough to come back. But now with my old blog and new looks I've decided to organise it, rebuild it and bring back what I Love in life.
I will be honest this journal made it happen and has made my blogging life so much easier.
 





This is the second double page spread of my journal.
As I said previously I adore this little book and find the little boxes super handy for individual sections to my work, however this little section of lined paper is just great for drafting posts and listing ideas.








This is a page which I have used (Same as the one on image above).
With this page I have been a little less neat and have scribbled an array of ideas listed to save my butt when I get writers block or if I'm in need of a quick post or filler for a day.
Each page allows a creditable amount of space for ideas and posts which makes life easier when it comes to actually posting upon my blog.

Another important piece to my blog orgniseing, is my sticky notes. Without these I would be pretty lost. I have an array of sizes, shapes and colours. However the image to he left are some simplistic ones I recently bought just to help me layout my blog lists and tasks to complete.














How do you organise your blogging?

Much Love,

xo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.