New Makeup Buys!




I am an addict.
The first stage is admitting it.
I love makeup.


Here a few of my recent purchases, Most of the above are re-purchases of my everyday products.
-No7 Stay Perfect Foundation- Tone/Shade= Cool Ivory
-Emite MakeUP; Artist Colour Powder Blush = IO8
-MUA Luxe; Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit
-Maybelline, Baby Skin; Instant Pore Eraser
-Maybelline, Baby Lips;Dr Rescue
-Maybelline, Bare to be Bold
-Maybelline, Colour Tattoo - Eternal Gold
-Maybelline, Colour Tattoo - Turquoise Forever
-Revlon, Colourburst- RosePearl
-ModelCo- StripeTease


The No7 Stay Perfect Foundation Is my current Foundation, I haven't ever found a foundation that has worked perfectly, I wouldnt say this ones the best as it doesn't offer full coverage but it does the job. As well as if you are not already aware Boots (No7 Stand) offer skin tone tests which helps massively for people such as myself who year to year has a skin tone change.

The Emite MakeUP; Artist Colour Powder Blush has yet to be tested, I actually haven't used it yet and didn't self purchsase it. It actually came in a Glossy Box. So a review may come for this one later.

The MUA Luxe; Bronze & Sculpt Contour Kit - Light/Medium is brilliant for the price or I believe around £5 its great tones and blending works rather well. I would definitely recommend if your looking for a cheap but effective contour kit.

The Maybelline, Baby Skin; Instant Pore Eraser is a well known product in the Primer world and many Beauty Gurus have it. I won't give you the full low down on this product that can be in another post.

The Maybelline, Baby Lips;Dr Rescue is great I own several of the Baby Lips products in which are great and I love however despite all the reviews most aren't all that hydrating. However despite that I do love them all the same.


The Maybelline, Bare to be Bold lipstick/gloss I'm not sure about this product I find it overly creamy with not much pigmentation but all the same I kind of like it.

The Maybelline, Colour Tattoo - Eternal Gold & Maybelline, Colour Tattoo - Turquoise Forever are in my favorite buys. Read the previous review (here). I love the pigmentation, pay off and application of the products and had to buy more.


The Revlon, Colourburst- RosePearl is a lovely shade and application is quiet good however the consistency is rather sticky and it doesn't dry well meaning that the lasting time isn't great.


The ModelCo- StripeTease is again a lovely shade and application is quiet good, very silky smooth and is soft application. I love it!



Much Love,

xo

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.